Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Clearly Inspired Challenge Snowman Card

Here is my first entry in the Clearly Inspired Challenges at ClearDollarStamps Blog! If you win, you get to pick a stamp set of your choice!! PICK ME!! PLEASE! I do not have any winter CDS to play with, so I whipped up this snowman card to enter. The snowman is from The Greeting Farm, and I embossed him/her with clear for a polished look! I used SU dye inks and an aqua brush to watercolor the image, layered it over Old Olive and Soft Sky, and added machine stitching. The two background papers are from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, and I added more stitching to them as well. The Pink Pirouette looks fantastic with this color combo! I added some tiny Kaiser pearls as a final touch.
The sewing turned out great on the inside and out of this card. I guess you should avoid coffee when sewing! :)
Yesterday was my 37th birthday....oh i mean 29th......again!! :) It was a perfect day with all of my guys! They were so super sweet! I love them so much!! O.k.....enough mush!
Thanks for peaking at my work!
Stamp something today!
Sherrie



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie,
    Thanks for joining us for the CIC challenge. Love you sweet little snowman card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!