Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Etsy Treasury {September Song}

Hey there!!
I just want to share some fun news with you today!
I just found out that a card I have listed in my Etsy shop has been included in a Treasury called September Song. I know it is a little thing...but it makes my heart sing when one of my cards is selected! :)
Please click on the link and check out all of the wonderful handmade items included in the treasury! They are all gorgeous! Soaps, jewelry, art, dresses, and CARDS!
Here is the card I made that has been included:






Thanks for looking! Everyone on Etsy appreciates the comments and efforts of their peers! So be sure to leave some love! :)
Have a fantastic day!
Sherrie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and so well deserved Sherrie. Your cards are all so elegant and polished. Love this one, that subtle shimmer on the leaves is amazing. And the inside is as pretty as the outside. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Congratulations Sherrie!! What a beautiful card it is too! =0) That's always a blessing when you get recognized for something--no matter how big or small. Sweet!

    Thanks also for all your shout outs given in your comments -- directing people to our Double Delight blog. I noticed and it's much appreciated!! *Ü* Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! This is such an awesome card- well deserved! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!