Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderful Royal Blossom

Hello crafters!
Jumping in with a card I created just a moment ago!
I am entering it in the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge for the week, and amazingly, it took only minutes to create! Usually cards can take me hours to make, so you know this is a great mojo making sketch!


The flower is a digital stamp from Designed2Delight called 'Royal Blossom'. It comes in the 'Princess Wishes' birthday set. I printed the image out twice on different papers from the latest Stampin' Up! hostess paper pack. I cut them out with my snips and layered them together. The background is an acetate sheet from SU, and the trim is from WalMart. The sentiment stamp is PTI's Friends Til' The End set.

Alrighty then...off I go!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!