Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

SS8 Challenge- A2 Cards for Purple Roses Box

Hi!
I finished the cards for the purple rose box I created for the Sisterhood Sundays Challenge #8.
 I thought I might link them up to the challenge as well, since they took me an extra 2 days to finish. I hope it's allowed by the challenge! :)

They turned out wonderfully!


This time, for the blossoms I used the Floral Fusion die from SU, crumpling and distressing the petals with Pale Plum ink. This makes them a bit more mailable than those Spiral Blossoms from Spellbinders!




All of the cards are the same inside:


Sorry about the bad lighting! It is getting dusky out now.

Here is another look at the box I created for the A2 cards:


I have decided to give this set of cards to my Aunt Tamy. She is the sweetest woman you could ever meet, always there for you, always smiling. I know this set will touch her heart!

Here is the inspiration peice from Sisterhood Sundays once more, so gorgeous! I know I will use it again and again!


Okay! Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for taking a look!

Have a wonderfully crafty weekend!

Sherrie

Purple Roses A2 Cards for Box
stamps:Charming, Dreams du Jour, Blessings From Heaven, Thoughts & Prayers, (SU) Garden Delight (Inkadinkado)
papers: Choc Chip, Garden Green, Vanilla, (SU), thin lavender cs (unknown origin)
inks: Choc Chip, Pale Plum, Garden Green, (SU), Antique Linen distress (Ranger)
etc: Floral Fusion die (SU), Foliage die (Spellbinders), antique brads (SU), brads, runner tape, foam squares, sewing

(WOW! No ribbon!!)


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Sherrie! Love those paper flowers and how you finished the inside of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning! Your box is a masterpiece! Such beautiful, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the cards and box are gorgeous! Love the different layouts, makes each card even more special!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!