Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hey there everybody!
Just dropping in with a little Easter card and more info about our crazy lives! It seems so busy around here lately, with house fixing and selling, searching for a new landing pad, and the gorgeous weather we are enjoying. Time is certainly flying!
I spent almost all day yesterday outside playing with my youngest son, Jay, and the neighbor kids. We rode bikes, played ball and swung on the swings. It was super sunny but a little chilly still. I do feel like I got a bit of a sunburn on my face, but I do not mind. It was a great day.I had a parade of realestate agents go through my house on Wednesday, and they were all very nice. There were about 10 to 15 of them. I hope they will promote my house to more clients, and help sell this place. I cleaned all day on Tuesday, and the sun was shining through all of the windows. So everything was perfect when they came. I hope my efforts pay off. :)
My truck is still broken, and I have been home all week. My old man still cannot figure out what is wrong with it, and I may end up taking it to a real mechanic. :( One good thing about it is that I have gone for a few walks around the property, which I never do. I have had moments of 'I have got to get out of here before I hurt someone' and just head out the door for a little relief. I should have been doing this for the last 7 years!! I feel really good afterwards, and the kids don't bother me so much. Or my husband either.
I have dug some of my PTI goodness out of boxes, and are going to attempt to make some cards today. I have Blooming Button Bits, some Hibiscus buttons and ribbon, the Friends Till The End paper pad, and the latest cardstock stack on the table ready to go! I need a Get Well card for a neighbor, a Congratulations card for a cousin's Bridal Shower, and a wedding card for her as well. My father in law has a birthday coming up, and I am going to make a funny card for him! He is the only man I know who likes receiving my cards, so I always make a special one just for him.
I am going to start with the Get Well card, and plan on using the Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, and possibly brown or red. Not sure yet, we will have to see what I end up with!:)
Hope you are all well and enjoying sunshine where you live!
~
Thanks for putting up with me!
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!