Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PTI ~ Bloomin' Button Bits!

Hello stampers of the world!
I did it! I broke into all of my packed up stamping stuff and made some cards! I couldn't stand it any longer, and tore into those boxes like there was no tomorrow!
I have been eye balling new goodies I had received from PTI and Stampin' Up! AFTER I had packed things, and HAD to create with them. I am sure you can all relate! :)
I thought I'd share this card with you today, a birthday card for my MIL in April.I utilized the new Sweet Pea dsp and Scalloped edge punch from SU, and the new (to me) Bloomin' Button Bits stamps and Hibiscus Burst buttons from Papertreyink.
I stamped the flowers in Rose Red ink, and the leaves are Old Olive.
I tried to cut the flowers into a circle with a circle Nestie, like I had seen on SCS, but it did not go well. I will have to re look at that tutorial. LOL!

Look how clean the images stamped! Love it!! I did some sewing and added the stamped leaves under the scalloped circles.
I must say that I love the PTI stamps A LOT! I have a super HUGE wish list, and keep adding items almost daily. Every card I see that uses something of theirs is awesome, and I want the stuff to do it too!
The items at the top of my PTI wish list are:
1. Large Scallop Die
2. Background Basics: Polka Dot Basics 2
3. Background Basics: Botanical
4.Giga Guide Lines
5. Giga Guide Lines Impression plate
~
And the list goes on!! I want all of their new dies, the new felt, every button, ribbon and ink pad! I am completely hooked!

I also started a set of little note cards that are almost just like this card. They will be SWEET!
I plan on working on more cards EVERY MORNING!! And, if our house takes long to sell, I will be opening my Etsy shop back up REALLY SOON!! I cannot just sit around and clean house. I have to do something to maintain some sort of sanity around here! :) And I need some $$ to buy all that stamping goodness!! Right? Right.
~
All my love to you stampers and readers out there!
As always, thanks for putting up with me! :)
Sherrie

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie, I am glad you unpacked your stamping stuff. Your card turned out beautiful!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Sherrie! I love the colors and the mixture of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie, this card is so cute! I love the pink hounds tooth pattern and the stitching, especially.
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! That makes my day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!