Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

D2D Artist's Challenge {Week 3} A Chicken? Cluck!

Okay!!
Whoo! Here I am! I finished my card seconds ago, and am linking her in!!


Isn't she lookin' fine? She is struting her stuff! Whoo-hoo! :)


This is the latest image from Designed2Delight's weekly Artist's Challenge.  'Cluck' is available for sale in the Designed2Delight Digital Stamp shop.

She is also swaggering on over to the Double Delight challenge tonight to see what's up over there!
She is poppin'!

Thanks for putting up with me tonight!

Sherrie
~
Feelin' Clucky Card
5-1/2 inches square
papers: SU - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler cardstocks; Basic Grey - Lemonade pp; watercolor
inks: SU - Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie; printer
etc: Baja Breeze ribbon, rhinestones, scallop edge and photo corner punches, clear embossing powder, stipple brush, aqua painter, foam adhesive dots

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card!!! All the colors work so well together. Very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your card! Great job on all of your details!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!