Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Quick Alteration!

Hey!
Thought I'd drop in with a card I had made before Mother's Day, which I actually changed a bit recently.


The butterflies were added in place of the large letters M O M, as shown below.
A customer of mine wanted an any occasion card, and suggested to me that this card would look lovely with butterflies in place of the letters.
I think she was right! :)


A quick glimpse inside........


Sometimes it is fun and inspiring to alter cards you've already made, and it is great when you can get a second opinion too!
That's why I love the internet! :)

Thanks for checking out my card today! Hope you are staying cool in the shade today!

Sherrie
~
Butterfly Any Occasion Card
4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches
stamps: SU - Canvas Background; previously Messages for Mom
paper: Choc Chip, Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Afternoon Tea dsp
inks: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava
etc: sewing machine, stipple brush, stitched grosgrain ribbon, corduroy brad, Butterfly Embosslit, rhinestones, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!