Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

{Designed2Delight} Designers Party Blog Hop

Welcome to the Designed2Delight Designer's World Card Making Day Blog Hop!
You should have arived here from Kathie's blog. If you are just joining us, or you are lost, you will want to start at the beginning with Faith's blog, Delightful Inspiration.
Each blog in the hop will have something special for you, either a free digital stamp, or a letter of the alphabet. When you have collected all of the letters in the order of the hop, they will spell out a special code for you that will get you a free Dollar Delight Digi Stamp from Designed2Delight!
This code is only good until the end of Sunday, October 3rd! Hurry - grab a pen and paper, and get started at Faith's blog!
Faith has asked the Design Team to crEate a card or projEct using their favorite D2D digi, and I have chosen 'Believe'. It was one of Faith's first digital stamps, and is what caught my eye and lured me into the world of digital stamping.

Isn't he cute?!? Here is a pEek inside.......



My next project I am sharing today, uses a brand nEw Dollar Delight Digi called 'Stocking'.
I decided to crEate a pair of fun Christmas gift tags with it! So fun and easy-peasy!
I simply printed the image out twice, colored them with dye ink markers, and cut them out. I diE-cut the tag shapes, added a bit of patterned paper and gold cord, and attached the stockings with dimEnsional dots!

Everyone should try their hand at making fun Holiday Tags! It is so fun!
Thank you all so much for hopping along with the DEsigned2Delight Design TEam! I hope you have found some inspiration and mojo today!
Kendra is the next stop on the hop!
Be sure to join us after the hop, at the Crafter's Digital Art Center for more World Card Making Day FUN and PRIZES, and an exclusive members only DISCOUNT!
You won't want to miss out! We will bE partyin' ALL DAY LONG! Bring your scissors!
See you there!
ShErriE

16 comments:

  1. Sherrie, it is so fun to see what you have made with these digis. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, love your card, so nicely colored (as always)! Those tags are so sweet, too. Perfect for holiday gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your believe card! It's just beautiful!! Your tags are very pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dog. You are so talented.
    Just gorgeous work!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie, love your card and tags, they are so lovely and beautifully coloured!
    Kathie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card and your tags!! SO cute! I have that "Believe" digi in my wishlist =) I'm definately getting in the mood for Christmas, LOL. Loving all the inspiration sheets as well. You ladies did a super job for this special hop! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Sherrie! The tags are awesome and I can't wait to make some myself. Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is so cute, I just love that image, cute tag as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sherrie! I'm thinkin I'll have to add the pup to my D2D wish list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this image!! i love it..and you did a lovely card with him..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your creations, but the doggie is probably my favorite (who can resist him?!?)! Thanks for the inspiration and so glad we're teamies now!

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great image and your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!