Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

D2D 'Til Midnight Challenge Card

Good evening all!
I wanted to get this post in tonight! I made this card for the CDAC Designed2Delight group's WCMD Party Challenge, 'Til Midnight.
The challenge is to use the colors
RED
OLIVE GREEN
BROWN
CREAM
and to add
ONE BUTTON
ROUNDED CORNERS
and to show us the newest D2D digital stamp in your collection!
The random winner will pick one free digi from Faith Skrdla's Designed2Delight Digital Stamp Shop!
Here is my creation using the new set 'Apple A Day':


Everything is from Stampin' Up!, except for the gorgeous D2D images! :)
You have until midnight EST, or 9 pm PST for me, to get your project in! Please join us!
Also, the 'Two Apples' image is part of the weekly Delightful Inspiration Artist's Challenge this week! You can jump into the challenge with this freebie right now, enter your creation by Thursday October 7th, and win another freebie!
It's so fun!
See you 'round!!
Sherrie

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Sherrie! I almost missed this challenge...hum, wonder if I can't get something done by 6pm my time?!? Maybe if I keep it simple...hum... :)

    Aloha, Kim
    D2D Design Team member
    Check out the progressive free image challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. The colors, the layout, and the ribbon is perfect.

    Georgiana : )
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Sherrie! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sherrie! I really love the layout, especially the three-panel image/sentiment on the right side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Sherrie and fab layout too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!