Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another card box crafted!


Hello! Bet you are surprised to see me again!
 I wanted to pop in and share another card box I created for another friend of mine. I actually made this box during the first week of January, before the beautiful blue one in the last post.


Again, the tutorial can be found on Betsy Veldman's blog HERE if you would like to give it a go!



A picture of the open box is handy, since I forgot last time! This one was filled with single layer, stamped 'Congratulations' note cards. My friend sells homes, and needed some cards to send to clients. (I forgot to get pics of the cards before I mailed it!!)

Okay...gotta make it quick!

See you again soon!

Sherrie
stamps: Summer Solstice SU
paper: SU Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Cameo Coral, SU; Neutrals dsp, Parisian Breeze dsp SU
ink: versa mark; Black
etc: embossing powder, white satin ribbon SU, pearls SU, Top Note die SU, Houndstooth embossing folder SU, sewing, foam dots, runner tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!