Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Autumn Card


Hey there!

I am loving this new stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Autumn Abundance. The images are so lovely, and the sentiments are fantastic and elegant! They stamp very clearly as well. I am LOVING them for sure!

The card base is SU Natural White, then a layer of Cocoa under Tangerine. The patterned papers are the coordinating Autumn Abundance set from Papertrey, and I used orange thread stitches with my machine. The flower arrangement was stamped with SU Basic Black on Very Vanilla, and then watercolored with an aqua painter and SU inks. Then I applied 2 layers of clear embossing powder to make it super shiny. It turned out well. I cut the circles with nesties and adhered them with dimensional dots. I added twine, a corduroy button and Tangerine ribbon, and Vanilla brads to tie it all together!
I enjoyed this color combo also, the Tangerine, Cocoa, and Vanilla. Very vintage and feminine! I hope you enjoy it as well!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!