Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Papertrey Autumn Abundance




Did I tell you that I LOVE this stamp set from PTI? It is actually the first one I have bought from them, and am I SOLD!!! I will be buying more of their fantastic stamps in the near future! I have quite an extensive wish list, which I keep in a journal, of all the companies and their goodies I wish I had. Just crossing them off as I go! Papertrey is one of them!! Awesome goodness!

The main image and circular images were stamped with Chocolate Chip. watercolored with more dye inks, and then the circle was heat embossed for shine. The background paper is also PTI, and the cardstock from SU. I added sewing and buttons for a homemade touch. I think is a pretty busy card, but I like it just the same. I love Fall colors! My fave!
My husband took me out to breakfast this morning, as he had the day off, and I ordered Scandinavian Crepes with Sweet Cream Filling and Strawberries. Oh my...it was so good! I now have a favorite breakfast spot!! Thanks honey! :) I am going to get fat! It will be worth it!!
I just placed a substantial order at 7KidsCollegeFund, full of holiday goodies that I cannot wait to recieve!! LOVE shopping there! I cannot tell if I am addicted to card making, or shopping for card making....hmmm...hard call!
Stay tuned for more stamping goodness!
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!