Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My First Blog Post!


Well, here it is! I thought I'd never get into this blogging thing, and here I go! I have been snooping around everyone elses, so I thought I'd better create my own space to share with you.
I love creating handmade greeting cards, and will be sharing all of them here with you! Plus, I like to complain about my husband once in a while! :)


I guess I will start by sharing a Halloween card I created recently, since it is right around the corner.
The main image on the topper is from Stampin' Up!, as well as the cardstock. The background paper is from Basic Grey. Nesties, buttons, sewing, and ribbon was also used.
So much fun, I love Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by my first post! Leave a comment to let me know you were here!
Sherrie


2 comments:

  1. Your blog page is nice! It is so peaceful and inspiring, with pictures of the people I love!
    Love, your Sister Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really like your Happy Birthday card with the bear and flowers design!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!