Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

A little update....

Hey there stampers! I thought I'd jump in with a set of cards I made the other day, and add a little update on our moving situation.
These sweet cards are so Springy and bright! They are really making me wish for sunshine and blue skies!The cardstock and patterned papers are SU, as well as the corduroy brads. The stamped sentiment is Verve, and the half pearls are Martha Stewart. I created the flowers by layering die cut flowers from the SU Flower Fusion Sizzlet die, piercing them, and then attaching the brad. So easy and fun to make!
The colors here are Kiwi, Cameo Coral, and Vanilla. I love that combo!

The stamp used inside is from a little StudioG set that I have had forever! So cute and perfect for stamping around the sentiment panel.


~
We have been on a house hunt, and have found one that really stands out to us. It was listed as a 4 bed, 2 bath but once we were inside realized it was a 5 bed, 2.5 bath because it wasn't finished. The price is right and we do not mind finishing it and painting and such so that it is the way we want it. It is situated on 1.2 acres just on the outskirts of Spokane, WA, and has a 2 car garage as well as a very nice shop that my husband is totally in love with. He is very mechanical, and this is perfect for him. He cannot live without his shop and tools, just as I cannot live without my stamp station and supplies!! My husband has promised to give me one of the bedrooms as my craft room, and will be building me lots of shelves too. I am super excited about that! The smallest room in this particular house is pink, and it has my name written all over it! Especially since I am the only female in the place!! Sometimes there are perks being the only girl! :)
We have notified a realitor, and are preparing to sell our home so that we can bid on this other home. We are going to throw out a lowball to see if the seller will budge a little, since the realitor said they were 'really motivated' to sell. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
~
Also, on a positive note, my younger brother Scott has also found a little home to buy in that same area. He is raising his 3 year old daughter by himself, and has been renting forever. This is so exciting for him, as life has not always been so good to him. I am very happy for him!!
~
I am supposed to be prepping and painting my bathroom right now, but I just had to get my PTI order in today! It took me about an hour to figure everything out. Most of the things I wanted were already sold out, so I will have to make another order soon! Poor me! Right?? Yeah!!
I have closed my Etsy shop now since I will be so busy. It was hard to do because I don't want to close it up. I want to stamp! But, soon enough I will be back in business! Plus I will have a bunch of new untouched stamps to use when I get unpacked. I will be fine! *sigh*
Things are moving along pretty well so far, and it is amazing because we have only just begun. I really hope this will be a smooth transition for my family.
Talk to you all soon!
Sherrie

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie, I've missed seeing you around!! I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!