Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I've been up to.....Any Occasion Note Cards

Hello! Did you miss me? Did you wonder where I am or what I've been up too? I bet you can guess..........yup, STAMPING! Of Course!
When I am M.I.A., it literally means 'in action' for me! I have been in a super inspired place for the last several weeks, and I have stayed far away from the computer so that I could make good use of it. Because in reality, I find that real, surging inspiration is few and far between for me. I love it when I do not need a sketch or color challenge to get my juices flowing! When I can rely on my own imagination and intuition for a design, I roll with it! Besides, I rarely feel inspired by most of the color combos and sketches out there, and my head gets all clogged up looking at other peoples cards and crafts constantly. I like doing my own thing, and occasionally, if something jumps out at me, I do it too. Challenges are fun, and so is winning stuff, so don't get me wrong, I do them too. But there is something to be said about that feeling you get when you pour your self into a project, you can feel it, you can see it, when you know you are on to something, and it turns out just the way you envisioned it before you even got started. That's what I love about cardmaking!
~
Here is something of my very own...........Sure, it looks like half a dozen sketches out there, and it could be a color combo somebody else thought of also, but not this time. It is my own.
I knew what they were going to look like before I even made the first cut. Beautiful.


They are clean and elegant, and wonderfully feminine. I love it when the turn out that way!
~
Thanks for putting up with me!
Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!