Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Just a little note to send out Easter holiday wishes! I hope everyone has time planned to share with their families and friends. I also hope you will share with your children the true meaning of the Easter holiday, not just chocolate bunnies. :)We are going to have ham and potatoes, steamed veggies, and fruity jello. I am baking strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting today, as well as boiling the traditional eggs for coloring later today. It just would not be Easter without hard boiled eggs. I wonder whoever thought of those to begin with? huh.
After a round of Easter egg hunting, we are going to do some dirtbike riding, and some plain old relaxing. Should be a great day.






Feel free to steal any of these Easter graphics for yourself. Just right click on the images and click on 'save picture as'. They are fun to add to emails!

Well, I hope to get all of my housework done early today, and then still have time for some stamping! :) We will see. I want to enter a couple of blog challenges that I have seen lately, and need to get on them before time runs out. I tend to miss the deadlines or even forget which blog it was for! Yikes!
~
Okay, have a fantastic holiday, and do not forget the sacrifice that has given us all a second chance at forgiveness!
Much love and blessings to you!
Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!