Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Clearly Inspired Challenge 3 Winter Snow Thanks

O.k, I do not know if you are allowed to enter the Clearly Inspired Challenges more than once, but I am! I was already creating this set of note cards when the challenge was posted! So I just have to submit them! Like I said before, I only have a set of butterfly stamps from CDS, and this is a Winter challenge. The stamp here is an old one from StudioG. It is stamped on SU's Shimmery White cs. I added MS snowflake punches from the Shimmery White as well, with dabs of Liquid Pearls on the centers. (LOVE THAT!) The base is Baja Breeze, and the Pink Pirouette was already on my desk, so I had to add it. I was going to use Ruby Red, but the pink won hands down! Very sweet and feminine! The dsp is SU as well, and the border punch is from Fiskars.
Each note card is 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches, which requires an A1 or 4bar envelope. So cute and mailable too!
We all need a good set of thank you cards after the holidays! Hope you like them!
Go stamp something!
Sherrie

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty.> I love the colors you chose.. I also really like the mailable part.. I just got back from mailing out my Christmas cards.. Not mailable friendly...hehe. Thanks for joining us at Clear Dollar Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards! This is one of my favorite size cards to make too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!