Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Friend

Hello! Jumping in with a friendship card today! Extremely non-Christmasy! I have to mix it up, or I lose my mojo!This card utilizes two Stampin' Up! sets, Eastern Blooms and Great Friend. To me, those two sets just go together! The smaller flowers go great with the butterfly stamp too! The colors here are Tango Tangerine, Chocolate Chip, and Natural White. The patterned paper is DCWV, and the border punch is MS.

It seems to be kinda retro with these colors and the femininity. What do you think?
Here is the inside, clean and simple. This card would look great with sewing too, but sometimes I just don't want to sew!
I received my first stamps from Verve in the mail yesterday! I am so happy!! They are gorgeous in the package - how awesome is that? I got Thankful Hearts and Thankful Accents. So pretty! I want to play with them right away, but I am in the middle of a set of snowman cards!! UUGGHH! And, I ordered some new papers from the eclecticpaperie, but they have not shipped yet. I got MME Pretty Please and MME Be Loved Collections!! I cannot wait to get those!! They will look fantastic with these new Verve stamps!! HURRY WITH MY PAPER PLEASE!! I NEED them!
I want to order more Nesties too, but am torn between which ones to get next. Labels 5 or 9?? Ovals? Scalloped circles?....the list goes on and on......!! YIKES!!
Well, I'd better get to work on those snowmen! Got to clear my desk for fresh and new fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment so I know you were here! I'd love to know who you are!
Go stamp something!
Sherrie



1 comment:

  1. I love this card, simple, elegant and ideal for any ocassion.
    Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!