Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Inkadinkado Gift Tag Trio & Note Cards

Good Morning Blogger World! I hope you all slept well last night! Me? Oh, pretty well! It was COLD last night here in Washington! COLD!

Today I'd like to share two creations with you. The first is a set of gift tags I made using my Nesties and a Santa stamp from Inkadinkado. They are 3-1/2 inches wide, and almost look like tree ornaments!! I added liquid Applique to the beard and cuffs to brighten and fluff dear Ol' Saint Nick! I added the 'ho ho ho' with some small acrylic letters from Studio G, and had a heck of a time getting them to stay on the acrylic block while I stamped. They had never been used, so they should have stayed put, but no, that did not happen!! But my tags turned out! The other thing I made was this set of 3 note cards. The snowman image is from the same set from Inkadinkado, and I water colored him with SU's dye inks. I added Liquid Applique to the snow around him too! I did a bit of sponging around the image, and it turned out well. (You know I am working on that!!) The scalloped square has heat embossed glitter on it, and I punched out a MS snowflake and attached it with a rhinestone brad over some shiny sheer ribbon.
The sewing went well, and I like the effect of the dark navy thread against the lighter blue background paper. I left these cards blank so that they could be used for any reason this winter!

That's what I have been up to lately! Trying to be Christmas crafty! I am finding it a little difficult this year. Just cannot get inspired for Christmas projects....don't know why I am drawing a blank each time I sit down to create! Weird!
Hope you are having better luck on your Holiday crafts!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!