Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Craft Supplies For Sale!!


Hey there! If anyone is reading this, you might be interested in some of the stamping and paper craft items I have up for sale on EBAY ! I listed them as auctions and the starting bids are super CHEAP! There are single stamps and sets, (some Stampin' Up!) clear stamps, and embellishments. A Fastenater and 8 packs of staples, little clippies and some SU! rubons! I am listing many items each day, and tomorrow I will be adding a bunch of Stampin' Up! sets. I sure hope that they find good homes! I know that not many people want things that are second hand for Christmas, but everyone is broke, so it should not make a differrence! At least, it doesn't at my house!! I do not mind used things at all, and actually relish a good yard sale find! Anyways, I am cleaning up my stamping station to make room for crafting!! :) I have too much stuff, and have no where to put it! So, out it goes. My husband is really happy about this, I mean REALLY happy about it! He is not into 'crafts' as much as I am! He'd rather have lots of tools and truck parts! BOO to him.

So please go and take a look! You will love my prices!
Oh, and by the way, the card shown above is one I made a little while back. I just wanted something to share today since I have been so busy with other things. It features stamps from SU's Great Friend and Eastern Blooms stamp sets. The colors are Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White. It turned out pretty well, and I made a tag to go with it from the leftovers!
Have a great day! Hope you find time to create today!
Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!