Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Butterfly Any Occasion Card

Hello bloggers and stampers!
Today the weather has been dull and dreary, so I have been knee deep in house cleaning. I thought I'd take a break and share a sweet card with you, and then get back to work! LOL!
I have been loving this butterfly stamp with glitter, and so it's no surprise that I've used it again this way! It just looks marvelous, don't you think??

The paper is Cottage Wall dsp from Stampin' Up!, as is the glitter and butterfly image. I love it, and plan to stock up before it is too late. I am so glad that SU decided to add the Razzleberry to it's regular line up! I can't wait to see what they come up with in the next catty! My list is a mile long for the current catty! LOL!!
The flower stamp I used inside the card is from 'For All You Do'. I love that set a LOT! It is wonderful!

Okay, that's all I know for now!
Back to work girl!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!