Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks a bunch Note Cards!

Hello!
Jumping in with another note card for you! This one features a cute flower bouquet, and one of my favorite SU colors, Razzleberry!
I watercolored the image with dye inks and my aqua brush, and purposely colored outside the lines! It turned out great with this flower stamp. I added Glossy Glaze to each flower, giving them texture and shine! So pretty!

I also found a use for these cute buttons I found at WalMart a while back! They were a great final touch!
I will be selling this card, in a set of three, in my Etsy shop soon.
~
In other news, we have decided not to sell our house and move. We just love it here too much, and the boys are growing up fast. Soon, my oldest son Josh will be moving out, (sigh) and we will have a little more elbow room. And, as soon as my youngest starts Kindergarten in the Fall, I will be getting a real 9 to 5 job. That will help us out quite a bit. So we are staying put. I do miss my family who live inside the city, but I plan to try harder to visit them more.
I am very happy to be able to hang up all of my pictures and decorations again! The walls are so bare! We are also going to rearrange all of the furniture, and sometime soon, buy a new bed for us, and couches! Woo-hoo! :) I am so glad!

So, hope you enjoyed my little creation there, and I wish you all a great day!

Sherrie
~
Thanks a bunch Note Cards
3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches
stamps: Studio G - flowers; Stampin' Up! - Frames with a Flourish
paper: Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, Old Olive, Whisper White, Razzleberry cardstocks
inks: Old Olive, Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
etc: Fiskars edge punch, buttons from WalMart, Old Olive polka dot ribbon, Glossy Glaze,
 thread, dimensional foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!