Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Butterfly Birthday!

Hello! Glad you stopped by my blog to see what's up with ol' Sherrie! :)
Life couldn't be any busier or sweeter than it is right now! My oldest son is about to graduate, and today I am registering my little guy for kindergarten. So you can imagine the happiness/anxiety/emotional wreck roller coaster ride I am on!! Everytime I stop and think about those two things I get all mushy, so I am not thinking any more, and am focusing on all the tasks and preparations instead. phew! Keeps my head on straight, or just slightly less cocked! LOL!
I made this cute birthday card last week, and yes, there are more pearls and glitter!! I am loving those two details at the moment! Just can't get enough!
This card uses all Stampin' Up! products, except for the jute twine from PapertreyInk.

I have a HUGE 'to-do' list today, and had better get dressed!! I have been checking out the new PTI website and sneek peeks going on at Nichole Heady's blog, and have lost all track of time!! GOOD STUFF this month!! Can't...... stop...... looking!! LOL!!

Okay....got to fly!
Have a fantastic day!

Sherrie
~
Birthday Butterfly Card
4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches
stamps: SU - Butterfly Accent
Papers: Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, Cottage Wall dsp, Old Olive, Razzleberry, and Whisper White cardstocks
Inks: none
etc: glue pad, SuperNova Glitter, half pearls, jute twine - PTI, Chit Chat rubon, dimensional foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!