Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Make Me Smile Note Card

Hello!
Today I have a sweet note card to share with you! It features a hand made flower using the Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die from Stampin' Up!, and those cute corduroy buttons and brads! I love those!
I also added some more ruffled ribbon to this card, I am enjoying it that much!! It is nice to have several different ways to use ribbon, besides just tying a bow or knot! It has helped my mojo for sure!
Here is a close up!
The patterned paper is quite busy, so I kept the embellishments clean and simple to balance the card. I think it works!
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with me today!
Have a good one!

Sherrie
~
You Make Me Smile Note Card
3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches
stamps: Verve - Thankful Hearts
papers: SU - Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, SU - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White cardstocks
ink: Rich Razzleberry
etc: Floral Fusion Sizzlit die, cuttlebug, Pumpkin Pie corduroy brads, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, glue dots, runner tape, dimensional foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!