Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Trio of Valentine's Day Note Cards!

Hey there ladies!
Well, I think I mentioned before that I {LOVE} Valentine's Day! So I won't say it again! :) I did however, express my love through this set of lovely note cards! Can you feel it?
I am almost out of this Real Red dotted dsp, which will be a disappointment. I REALLY like it! And yes, I used the heart stamp from 'Love You Much' by Stampin' Up! again....but I can't help it! It is awesome, and I am drawn to it, like a Jedi force! :) Seriously!
I added beautiful red flowers with Whisper White brads to this set of cards. Love those too! I think I am almost out of the red buttons, so I may have to go buy some more soon.
I cannot wait to receive my latest order from Stampin' Up!. I am in a monthly group, where we take turns being hostess, and we have a minimum buying amount. We also split things in order to make it more economical, which I love! I am waiting on 5 colors of the new satin ribbon, 5 yards of each. I love my Whisper White so much that I hope the new colors are as beautiful.
My order should arrive this week! I am so excited!


Up close!


And here is the inside. These little note cards do not call for a lot of decoration inside, as they are perfectly sized for a quick note, or in this case, a little I Love You! :)
What kind of Valentine's are you creating? Please share a link with me so I can check them out!
Thanks for putting up with me!
Go stamp something!
Sherrie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie, thanks for the lovely comment you left me on my blog. I thought I would pop over and have a nose at some of the lovely bloggers who have left me comments in the past and what a very talented lady you are. Hugs Val xxx(mrsbsblog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note cards are so cute Sherrie! they´re perfect Valentine gifts! :)

    I agree with you... I am 37 years old, but I still feel like I am... maybe 22? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!