Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Howdy again!!
I have been super crafty this week, and it just won't stop flowing! So awesome! I love it! Like I said in my previous post, I pulled out all of my Valentine goodies and I am rolling with it!
This card uses the heart image from SU's 'Love You Much' stamp set. It is my favorite in my heart stamp collection.
The card base is Real Red, and the patterned paper is from a Scrappin' Kit, and is Regal Rose. The Real Red patterned paper is from a few catalogs ago...can't remember the name. The heart is stamped with red pigment ink, and heat embossed. The doily border is Martha Stewart, and the pretty buttons are from Wal-Mart. I love the red velvet ribbon I used here. I think I found it at a LSS a while back, and have been hoarding it since! :)
I really wish I could figure out what's up with my sewing machine, because this card would look so pretty with some sewing on it!! It is be THE touch it needs!

The {Feb. 14} stamp is from SU's 'A Happy Heart' set, as is the sentiment on the cardfront.
Here it is posing to the side for you! Isn't she pretty? I am loving this color combo, and in an effort to release some of my hoarded {loved} stamping items, you will be seeing a lot more creations using these goodies! Gotta make room for more {new} sweets!

Speaking of which, have you been keeping up with all of the new releases lately??? Yikes! Too much beautiful stuff out there!!

Verve

Papertrey Ink

Clear Dollar Stamps

Flourishes

Spellbinders


I think I will be saving all my money up to get several stamp sets and papers from PapertreyInk, and Verve. I did purchase a few sets from ClearDollarStamps recently, and am planning some Valentines..... coming soon! The new Nesties and borders and such from Spellbinders are great! They have a Big Scalloped border, and Big Scalloped Ovals that are to die for!! Lots of good things that I cannot afford!! I tryed my best to win something...but no luck!
What about you? What have you added to your wish list recently? Tell all!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sherrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!