Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #4 Entry ~ Bradilicious!

Hello again!
I decided to enter the Clearly Inspired Challenge #4 once more, and created this set of Thank You note cards using a stamp set from SweetnSassy Stamps called 'In His Time'. They are so pretty and easy to use! I do not have any stamps from CDS in my collection, and really thought I had bought these butterflies from CDS!! (Yikes! Foot in my mouth!)I did add an accent with a Verve stamp near the sentiment because it seemed so alone there, and needed a little something. The main colors are Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, and Bermuda Bay. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Lemonade stack, and the brads are from that same line. I used my stipple brush to add color around the sentiment shape, and inside as well. I embossed the card front base with Spellbinder's Flourish plate, which turned out very subtle. Next time I use it I will mist the cardstock first to see if it gets a more defined texture.
The butterflies inside the card were stamped with third generation Pomegranate, which is kind of a chore! You dab, dab, dab on the ink pad....then stamp, stamp on the scratch paper........then huff, huff and stamp on the project! Do that 15 or so times!! I was dizzy! LOL! But well worth it, I like the way it turned out!

Here's the whole package. Love these butterflies!!
Well I am feeling very crafty today, and am off to create something else! I hope you have enjoyed my challenge entry! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Have a fantastic day!



Sherrie

1 comment:

Your comments are so appreciated!