Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thinking of You Note Cards

Good morning!
I thought I'd take a moment and share a set of cards I made last weekend with my new Stampin' Up! goodies. I got them on Friday morning, and stamped away all night and Most of the weekend! :) I love days like that!These note cards feature a stamped sentiment from the new Sale-a-bration cling stamp set 'Whimsical Words', dsp from the Sending Love pack, the new Sale-a-bration Scallop Trim border punch, and some Pretty in Pink corduroy brads! I used circle punches to punch the sentiment, and hand stitched the brown WalMart buttons to the card front. The satin ribbon is Vintage cream from PTI, and the paper flowers are Prima.

The color combo here is Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Kraft, and Vanilla. I found these A1/4bar Kraft envelopes on Ebay! I love them!

I almost have every color of the corduroy buttons and brads from SU. I remember thinking that they should make them in Real Red too, and when I saw them in the Mini catty I just about died!! They are on my desk now baby! I may hoard them for a while now though!!
~
My husband does not care too much for my cardmaking addiction. He tolerates it at best. So you can imagine how shocked/amazed/surprised/happy I was when he brought me a new rotary paper trimmer and 3 new sets of Inkadinkado clear stamps!!
Boy do I love him!
I really thought that my complaints about my worn out trimmer had gone right over his head, but turns out he was listening! {mark the calendar!} He got the exact one I needed, and he said it was 40% off at JoAnn's Fabric, as were the three stamp sets that he "knew I could use"!
Then he proceeded to tell me that he was going out of town for his job for 2 months, and he thought this would keep me busy and happy while he is gone! Does he know me or what??
{Love you babe! You are the best! Big kiss!}
Okay....I gotta go!
Have a fantastic day!
Sherrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!