Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Any Occasion Butterfly Card

TGIF!!
How is everyone? We are doing very well, and are plugging away at life! :)

I have a pretty card to share with all of you today! It uses one of my favorite SU stamp sets ever - Great Friend. I have made many of these butterfly cards, in many color combo's too. It is a fun card to create and I try to make them slightly different each time!


This one uses Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Kraft (or Crumb Cake), and White.


I stamped my Canvas background stamp in Close to Cocoa on the Kraft background panel to add interest and texture. It looks fab!

Inside, I added a nice Kraft sentiment panel with stitching, and another butterfly and flower! Nice and easy!

Yes, your fingers may get sore from cutting out all those shapes with your snips! Be fair-warned! LOL!

Thanks for taking a peak!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sherrie
~
Any Occasion Butterfly Card
3-1/4 x 6-1/2 inches
stamps: SU - Great Friend; Eastern Blooms; Canvas background
paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Guava, Choc Chip; Afternoon Tea dsp;
inks: Cocoa, Choc Chip, Guava
etc: pearls, trim, snips, dimensionals, sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Sherrie! That lace embellie is so pretty and I really love how you finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sherrie, you always use the best color combos! I'll have to case this one for sure, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, love the texture, which adds so much interest. Thanks for stopping by Lucky Stamper, I so appreciate the visit and comment. You have a great blog and surfing behind the boat, what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!