Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ruffled Butterfly Thank You Card

Hey SAHM's!
We officially have two weeks until school starts!!
Hip hip hooray!!
Hip hip hooray!!
Let the countdown begin! Woot!!
Am I the only one who's ever felt this way? I think not!

Today's card was inspired by THIS set of notecards, I had created for a color challenge. I fell in love with the row of butterflies, and wanted to try different color combo's with them. I actually have three more sets of notecards to share, very similar to this card, later! :)

Everything you see here is from Stampin' Up!. I did not mean to make a SUO card, it just happened that way!
I love the Raspberry Tart dsp so much - I stocked up! :)


A clean and simple interior! Super fun and feminine!
I counted all of the butterflies I stamped, heat embossed, and cut out this weekend...it adds up to 41! Wait and see......! I was on a creative streak!
Thanks for taking a look! Let me know what you think of this creation!
Sherrie
~
Ruffled Butterfly Thank You
4-1/2 inches square
stamps: SU - For All You Do; Thank You Kindly
paper: Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss cardstocks; Raspberry Tart dsp
ink: Versamark, Basic Black
etc: Whisper White satin ribbon, clear embossing powder, heat gun, snips, dimensionals, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Sherrie, love this color combo. Think I still have some of that dsp somewhere, too, love it! Really pretty ribbon treatment along the bottom, too, almost looks like butterfly wings.

    And your not the only SAHM counting down (three weeks from yesterday here), LOL! Ready for some routine again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!