Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

{New Stampin' Up! Goodies!!}

Happy Thursday!

I wanted to share another card I made while I had the house all to myself yesterday!! Woot!
I received some new SU supplies recently, and this wonderful stuff was in the box! I am so glad I used them! :)


The paper is the Greenhouse Gala dsp, and the stamps are called Friends Never Fade. Love them!! 


After stamping the main image in Chocolate Chip, I stamped it again with Versamark on Baja Breeze cardstock, and heat embossed it with clear powder. I cut out the flower and popped it up with a foam dot on the brown panel. Perfect!
I added ruffled Choc Chip satin ribbon and some sweet pearls to finish things off.


Here is a look inside. I added a strip of the gorgeous paper to coordinate with the card front.

LOVE this paper and stamp set!! Yes, I already said that!

Hope you enjoy them too!
Have a wonderful day!

Sherrie
~
Friends Never Fade Card
4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches
stamps: SU - Friends Never Fade
papers: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze; Greenhouse Gala dsp
inks: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
etc: Choc Chip satin ribbon, pearls, clear embossing powder, heat gun, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!