Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Designed2Delight Poppy Thank You Card

Hey!

I took a big step away from my Christmas cards, which I actually had to shove to the side, to create this wonderful Thank You card. The red and green was getting to me, and I needed a bright D2D creation to kick in my mojo. I think the bold combo of Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait was quite a trip in the opposite direction, don't you? Aaahhh, I feel much better!! :)



This is the 'Poppy' digi from the 'Beautiful Life' set, available at Designed2Delight Digital Stamps.
I LOVE it!! Can't you tell? I printed it out to 5 x 3.5 inches directly on patterned paper, and cut out the images.


A look inside:
Those are scraps from creating the card front, and I mirrored the sewing from the card front inside to create some balance.


Alrighty, that's all I have for today!

I hope you are not sick of Christmas preparations yet! I am almost done shopping, and my cards are well, almost finished! LOL! I need about 10 more, then to get them in the mail on time....yikes! I have not even started baking treats yet, and I have a list a mile long 'to-do' still.
It will get done! (deep breath)

Have a GREAT day!!

Sherrie
~

Poppy Thank You Card
5-1/2 inches square
stamps: D2D 'Beautiful Life' digi set; Great Impressions sentiment
paper: SU! cardstocks, SU! dsp from hostess stacks
ink: SU! markers, printer
etc: SU! pearls, Walmart trim, sewing machine, foam 3d dots

2 comments:

Your comments are so appreciated!