Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another fun fabric card ~ For You

I thought I would share another fabric card with you! It utilizes the same fabric as yesterday's card, but I focused on other colors in the fabric square. Taken With Teal and Rich Razzleberry look fantastic together, don't they?I stitched the fabric to the Teal layer before adding it to the card front so that no stitching shows on the interior of the card. The frame around the sentiment is from SU's 'Gallery' stamp set, which I stamped and sponged with Teal, and then heat embossed the edges with shiny glittery powder! The flower embellishment was made with SU's 'For All You Do' stamp set, and attached with a teal brad from HOTP.
By the way, the threads I use for sewing are from an assortment I found on ebay which included about 50 different mini spools of colorful threads. It was a great buy at about 10 bucks. The spools are pretty little though, but fit on my machine just right. It was worth the money to have all these coordinating colors for my cards!


Well, that's a wrap for now! I am going to play accountant today, and get my father's bills in the mail. He has a mental disability from a head injury in 1986, and I am his Representative Payee for his moneys. It is not a difficult job, but can be time consuming about twice a month. He really made a mess of his finances after a divorce, and I am at the tail end of sorting it all out for him. I am so blessed to have all of my own bills paid and in good standings!! I would hate to deal with all of these collection agencies and bill collectors for my own finances! They are heartless and cold! But, people create their own circumstances, and have to deal with the consequences. I though, am just the representative for the slacker! So be nice!
Have a fantastic day! Stamp something!
Sherrie



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Sherrie, in fact they all are!
    (Just stumbled across your blog from SCS, glad I did!)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!