Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

SK111409 @ Paper Craft Planet

This is a card I made for the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet. It has been a while since I participated, so I thought I'd better get with the program! I noticed also, that hardly anyone is doing the PCP challenges these days. I guess with so many out there, it is hard to do them all! I know I am overwhelmed with them all! So...this sketch is fairly simple and pretty fun. I used my cute Santa from an Inkadinkado set, some Basic Grey paper, and Stampin Up stuff too. It turned out pretty well, and I will probably make more like it!

My family had come down with the most horrible cold, and we are at the tail end of it now. Major congestion and so tired! I did not get a lot of crafting done this last week, but I am feeling like stamping now! I am so glad we are through it!

Hope you are all staying well and busy!

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!