Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn Splendor ~ Thinking of You

O.k....another card made with the Autumn Slendor set from SU! I can't help myself...I told you I love it! This one uses Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey. Wow! So gorgeous! I think that paper pad has become my favorite of all! I stamped the leaves with Basic Black ink and heat embossed them with fine black powder. Then I cut each one out and attached them to the card front with pop up dots. The background is the designer paper matted on Melon Mambo, and stitched with black thread. I added shiny black brads for more dimension and interest. The sentiment is from a clear stamp set from Inkadinkado, which is heat embossed too, making it raised and shiny.
For the inside, I stamped more black leaves and did some more sewing. I think it looks great!
I know that Fall is almost over, but I will certainly be making more cards with these stamps and papers! I love them too much to move on to Winter yet!!
O.k....on with the show! I made a ton of cards this last weekend. My hubby took the boys roller skating, and I had 5 hours to myself! It was fabulous! I made cards and jammed out to MY favorite music the whole time! No housework for me! (Thank you sweetie!!)
Leave me a note to let me know what you think of this Autumn card! And, don't foget to sign up as a 'Follower' - I'd love to see who is reading my posts!
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!