Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn Splendor Note Card Set

I love to create little note card sets. They are so fun to make, and really come together quite well. These cards measure 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches, and you can cut 3 out of an 8-1/2 x 11 inch sheet of cardstock. The envelopes are 4-bar or A1 sized, and are mailable too! I find them on ebay. For this set, I used SU's Autumn Splendor stamp set and dsp. The leaves were stamped in Choc Chip, Really Rust, and Mustard, and then hand cut and attached with pop up dots. The background papers were stitched with staight and zigzag stitches onto a mat of Choc Chip cardstock, and then adhered to the card front with runner tape. I added some gorgeous Teal rhinestones to tie it all together. Love it!

For the inside of the cards, I mirrored the front with great papers, stamping, and more sewing. I love how this set turned out! And I am not the only one, because someone put them in their etsy shopping cart before I was finished setting them up in my shop! Awesome!


Well, I have plenty more posts to add here today! Hope you enjoyed this set! Feel free to leave a comment!
Hope you find time to stamp today!
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!