Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mojo Monday 109 Birthday Card

Hello everybody! I finally took pictures of my first try at a Mojo Monday sketch challenge. this sketch was about a week ago, so you can see how far behind I really am! But it is a great design, and I am glad I tryed it! This card turned out great! The card base is Rose Red, one of my absolute favorite SU colors! The background papers are Basic Grey's Lemonade, which are matted and sewn onto Pink Pirouette. The bear image is from Stampavie, and I watercolored it with dye inks, and added Crystal Effects and Stickles. I cut it out with a Large Label Nestie. The sentiment is from an old set from Impression Obsession, stamped in Rose Red and punched out with circles. I added Pretty in Pink taffeta and Pink Pirouette buttons to finish off the card front!
Inside is similar to the front, with sewing and a cute pink button! I love that paper!!

I hope you have enjoyed reading about this card! I have plenty more to come!
Last night I attended a parent meeting at my son's H.S. It was about applying to college, and all it entails. I REALLY cannot believe we are at this point in our lives, and especially my son's life. He turned 18 about a month ago, and I still have not accepted that, let alone the aspect of college next Fall! But, I could not have asked for a better son. He is so smart, handsome, and responsible. I know he will do well in college, and in his life. And I am not just saying that because I am his mom, he really is an awesome kid! I am just struggling to let go a little more...and a little more....and a little more.....! :) *sigh*
It's funny too, that as he graduates school, my youngest son STARTS kindergarten in the Fall! So I have one finishing, and one starting! wow! That makes me all sentimental too!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a note to let me know you found your way safely!
Hope you can stamp today!
Sherrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!