Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Note Card

Good Morning!
I have another quick post for you today. I just returned from dropping my 5 year old off at preschool, and will have to go back and pick him up shortly. I want to get some sewing done before I go! :)
This is a small note card using my new Blooming Button Bits stamp set from PTI, and some fun SU patterned papers.

Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you are enjoying sunshine where you are!
~
Sherrie
~
Happy Birthday Note Card
stamps: Blooming Button Bits-Papertreyink; sentiment from Hero Arts
papers: Sweet Pea dsp, Rose Red and Whisper White cs
ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Taken With Teal
etc: Hibiscus Burst buttons-PTI, sewing machine, Scalloped Trim border punch-SU, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon-SU, dimensionals, paper snips

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love what you did with all the elements!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!