Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Stamping Station

Hello Bloggers!
~
I have finally been able to unpack all of my stamping supplies and reorganize my Stamping Station! I am so happy to have things all set up and ready to go again! So I thought I would share some photos with you before I get things all messy and cluttered! :) This has been my spot for the last 7 years, and I try to make it work for me and my growing supply of goodies! :)
You can see that my area is pretty limited, so I have utilized many plastic organizers to keep things intact! Plus a bunch of big shoe boxes too. To the left is my washer and dryer, so I do laundry while I stamp most of the time! :) And, I usually spread out a towel and use the tops as more counter space for my Cuttlebug and whatnot. (Just not during the spin cycle! LOL) There to the right of my space is the dining/kitchen. I use my sewing machine and Cricut on the kitchen table as needed, and then stow them away in my bedroom closet. A small chore, but I am used to it!
This is my counter space, where all of my cards come to life! It will get pretty messy today! I like to keep a lot of my newest stamps and papers nearby, and handy embellishments too. In the little pink organizer are brads, eyelets, pearls and rhinestones. And on top of that is a pencil box full of markers. I have a 12 X 12 tablet of cheap white cardstock that I use to cover my workspace, and keep the counter top clean. After each project, I get a new sheet. Works great.
The boxes on the top shelf are FULL of ribbon! I mean FULL!! And the shoe box on top of the plastic organizer to the right is FULL of my clear stamps. I really want a new way to store those, as I get tired of sifting through that box for the perfect one! I think I will invest in a big three ring binder with those neat pocket pages. Most of my cardstock is from Stampin' Up!, but I have been slowly incorporating PTI, and some Bazzill and DCWV. My patterned papers are mostly SU also, but I do have a lot of other manufacturers as well.


My heat gun is hiding under the bag of dies and embossing folders there in between the lower organizers. That way my boys will not find it. The picture boxes right under the counter are full of cards and one is full of paper scraps. The drawer of punches is full and overflowing, as are all of my drawers! :)
So there you have it! My Stamping Station! I hope you have enjoyed the tour!
My goal is to have a whole room of my own, and a lot more counter space! Someday soon! :)
~
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with me today!
I am off to stamp!!
~
Sherrie

1 comment:

  1. Very well-organized Sherrie! Don't ya just love those three-drawer 13 x 13 storage sets? I am impressed with what you have done with the limited space. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so appreciated!