Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pal's Paper Arts Challenge 37 ~ Too Late!

Hello again!
~
I had made this cute note card for the Pal's Paper Arts Challenge, but I missed the deadline! I actually missed last weeks too. (That happens when your stamping area is in chaos!) I thought I would share it anyways!The Pal's Paper Arts blog is really great if you have a lot of Stampin' Up! stuff to use up. Their challenges are based upon SU products, and the design team uses mostly SU products in their designs. I stumbled upon the blog from Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty, which I stumbled onto from the Mojo Monday Blog where she is a designer. Boy does she rock! I am going to try to participate in the Wednesday challenges from now on, since most of my stamps and stuff are SU. Should be fun!! (Plus I love their blinkie!)
~
Happy Birthday Note Card
4-14 x 3-1/2 inches
stamps: SU Happy Moments and For All You Do (polka dots)
paper: Choc Chip, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White
ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
etc: SU large oval and scallop oval punches, rhinestones,Certainly Celery Twill ribbon, Fiskars border punch, sewing machine, stipple brush, aqua brush, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!