Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

PTI Friends Til The End Mother's Day and Hello Cards

Happy Monday!
I just want to jump in with a couple of Papertrey Ink imaged cards that I made this weekend. I just got this set, Friends Til the End, although it was released some time ago. What can I say, I am new to PTI. :)
I have noticed a lot of cards using Kraft cardstock lately, so I thought I'd try some too. I actually watercolored right on the cardstock, and it turned out great!
Happy Mother's Day Card
4-3/4 inches square
stamps: PTI - Friends Til The End, Blooming Button Bits
papers: Kraft - SU; Spring Moss and Friends Til The End pp - PTI
ink: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango - SU; Tea Dye Duo - PTI
etc: cream twill ribbon, brads, foam adhesives, Kiwi Kiss button - SU, scallop border punch - SU, jute - PTI
Hello Card
4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches
stamps: Friends Til The End - PTI
papers: Kraft - SU; Spring Moss and Friends Til The End pp - PTI
ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo - SU; Tea Dye Duo - PTI
etc: Hibiscus Burst stitched ribbon and button, jute - PTI; sewing machine, foam adhesives
~
Okay, that's it for today. My husband went dirtbike riding yesterday with a group of friends. He crashed his bike pretty badly, and his knee is swollen like I have never seen. He did not sleep all night, and is in so much pain. But, can you believe he went to work?? I just know he will be home early, because he was hurting so bad. I want to be ready for him. He is going to need to go to the doctor today. Men are crazy, aren't they??

Have a wonderful day!
~
Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!