Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday

Hey Monday!!
I had a fantastic weekend here! I hope you all did as well! We rode our dirtbikes all over our property mostly, and did a bunch of yard work. We also went to my fathers house and cleaned out his whole yard, which is very small, and took a load to the dump for him. We felt very accomplished and satisfied with ourselves! His yard looks great. It was a good weekend!
I have been incorporating more Kraft into my craft (ha), and have been enjoying it quite a lot. It really does go with just about any color combo, and adds a definite style and feel all it's own.
This is a set of three small note cards that I enjoy creating. And apparently, my customers enjoy them too! :) I cannot keep them stocked in my Etsy shop long!
Some quick selling tips:
~ Always finish the inside of each card. There should be somewhere for the customer to write.
~Sewing and brad prongs should never show through to the inside of the card. Period.
~Don't be stingy on the glue and adhesives. You do not want your card to fall apart at all. Ever.
~If a customer asks for a custom order, do it. You might acquire a customer for life! :)
~
I am going to get busy stamping and gardening today. I have a ton of card ideas in my head, and the weeds are taking over already! Yikes, which one to do first?? Probably cards!!

Thanks for putting up with me today!

Sherrie

Floral Any Occasion Note Cards
3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches
stamps: Live Your Dream - SU
papers: Afternoon Tea dsp; Choc Chip, Kraft, Groovy Guava cardstocks
inks: Choc Chip, Guava, Whisper White craft
etc: white embossing powder, heat gun, sewing machine, Guava stitched ribbon, half pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!