Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I prayed for you today.

Hey there stampers!
Another small note card to share today. These small cards are fun to make, and I do tend to create a lot of them! So bare with me if you are tired of seeing them! :)

The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps, and as soon as I saw it I had to have it! It is perfect! There are a lot of scripture sentiments and sympathy stamps on the market, but nothing else like this. Simple, yet eloquent. You could send this card out to anyone for any reason. I really like it!
~
Okay, so I did not win any of the Papertrey release week prizes! Darn it! But I did manage to add a bunch more to my Wish List! I bet everyone did that! :)
My Favorites for April are:
Masculine Motifs stamps
YOF: Sweet Peas stamps
Raspberry Fizz Felt
Dotty Biscotti paper pack
Woodgrain Impression Plate
Right?
So many wonderful things released in the last several months! I wish I had about $500 bucks! Wowzers!
~
And, can you believe the Stampin' Up! color revamp?? I am bittersweet about it. I cannot believe they are getting rid of Cameo Coral and Ruby Red! And Taken With Teal??? Are they crazy?? You can bet I will be stocking up!!
But, on the other hand, I love the installment of the new colors! The Daffodil and Cherry Cobbler have my attention, and the older In Colors make me smile A LOT!! I am so glad about the Baja Breeze and Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette and Razzleberry!! Woohoo! HAPPY!
If you have not seen the new charts, visit Mary Fish's blog HERE. That is where I learned about them!
~
Okay, I got that off my chest!
I'd better get a move on so I can do more stamping today! (comb your hair, girl!!)

Thanks for stopping in this morning!

Sherrie

I prayed for you today Note Card
3-1/2 x 4-1/4
stamps: Cleardollarstamps- sentiment
papers: Su Basic Gray, Vanilla, and Bo Bunny pp
ink: SU Basic Black
etc: gray corduroy button SU; Flower Fusion die SU; cuttlebug; gray satin ribbon SU; half pearls MS; scallop trim boder punch SU; sewing machine; dimensionals
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!