Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Moments Any Occasion Note Card

Good morning!
We enjoyed some sunshine here in Washington State yesterday, and I spent most of the day outside with my 5 year old son. We rode bikes, threw pinecones and rocks, played fetch with our chocolate lab, and went for a walk around our property. It was a great day! I hope everyone spent some time outside this week!
I have another note card to share today, and this one uses mostly Stampin' Up! products. I had made this card a couple of weeks ago on my kitchen table, for the Pal's Paper Arts Color Challenge 36, but of course I was too late getting it in!

The color challenge was Barely Banana, Lavendar Lace, and Certainly Celery. Great colors for Spring and Baby cards!
Today I am meeting with my Stampin' Up! demo/friend to get my last order from her. She had been sick for a while, and now I cannot remember what I ordered! It's been a month. So, it will be a surprise!
~
I am working on reopening my Etsy shop soon. I want to have many cards and pictures ready to go so that I am not opening an empty shop! I will certainly let you all know when it happens! I am hoping for this next week or so. :)

Okay, thanks for putting up with me today!
Sherrie

Any Occasion Note Card
3-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches
stamps: Happy Moments - SU
papers: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Lavendar Lace, and some dsp -SU
ink: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Lavendar Lace, Certainly Celery
etc: sewing machine: So Saffron stitched grosgrain - SU; rhinestones; Plum Pudding satin ribbon and button - PTI; border punch - Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!