Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back on Etsy Baby!!

I am back!!
Back to work, that is!
I have been making and selling my greeting cards for about 5 years now. I have sold cards on Ebay, in an online store with a group of cardmakers, at craft fairs and churchs, and am currently selling in my own shop on Etsy.
For a little more than a year now, and I love it!

I had closed my shop for about a month and a half, to get our home organized and painted for selling and moving. Now everything is in place, and we are waiting for a buyer to swing our way. So it is back to regular life while we wait. Selling a home is hard work, I am finding out! Yikes!
So, I am concentrating on things I love to keep my mind off the stress of moving.
Paper crafts it is!!

Please check out my little card shop and my listings and let me know what you think! I love to hear feedback! :)
Also, if you know where I can find a nice header and banner for my blog and Etsy Shop, please let me know. I am not that savvy at graphics on the web, and would really appreciate any info you can give me. I have seen a lot of great blog designs, and I think I am ready to look great too! :)

So, thanks to all!

Sherrie
~
Any Occasion Glitter Butterfly Note Cards and Card
3-1/2 x 4-1/4 and 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
stamps: SU-Butterfly Accent
papers: SU-Groovy Guava, Kraft, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstocks; Afternoon Tea DSP
inks: Groovy Guava
etc: MS glue pad and half pearls, SU Super Nova Glitter, Old Olive satin ribbon, Whisper White satin ribbon, brad, sewing machine, stipple brush, dimensionals
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so appreciated!